Our Tours of Spain & Portugal.
Follow an appealing trail of delicious tapas, avant-garde art, architectural triumphs and centuries-old culture on these incredible cities, Spain and Portugal. Travel the scenic route, visiting cosmopolitan metropolises, sleepy seaside villages, charming towns set amid rolling green hills and atmospheric medieval citadels along the way.
Treasures of Spain and Portugal
Bailar en Espana
Danca en Portugal
Alhambra & Evora
Paella & Pastel de Nata
Siesta and La Tomatina
Flamenco & Vira
Why Spain & Portugal?
Admire the masterpieces of Picasso, Dali and Gaudi, experience the passion of flamenco and vira. Be graced by the style and sophistication of Madrilenos, Lisboetas and Barcelonians – this history- and culture-packed adventure flaunts the very best of Spain and Portugal.
We have large selection of tours and itineraries.
If you want to discover Spain & Portugal, call us today and we will be happy to make your travel flawless.
Sample itinerary of Andalousia Tour.
Day 1: DEPARTURE DAY
Departure from Canada
Day 2: ARRIVAL IN LISBON
PORTUGAL (4 nights)
Welcome to Lisbon! You will be transferred to Lisbon, three hours sightseeing tour and lunch in Lisbon city centre. After city tour, you will proceed to Loule. Check-in to hotel. Tonight, you get acquainted with your travelling companions at your welcome dinner. Overnight in Loule.
Day 3: ALBUFEIRA
• After breakfast, you will enjoy a fully guided tour visiting a cork oak forest/farm, cork producer.
• Next you’ll move on to Albufeira for sightseeing and lunch by the sea.
• Informal dinner and evening at your leasure.
Day 4: LOULE
• After breakfast we depart for local wild mushroom harvesting and area exploration.
• Dine in a local restaurant and head Fado singing live. Overnight in Loule.
Day 5: LOULE
• After breakfast we continue our visits in Loule area.
• Farewell reception and garden party at the Algarve Paradise in Quinta do Coracoa.
• Overnight in Loule.
Day 6: SEVILLA/GIBRALTAR/RONDA
Ronda (1 night)
• After breakfast we continue to Spain. Visit Sevilla and Gibraltar. Late afternoon, travel to Ronda.
• Sightseeing tour at Gibraltar, walk through La Alameda Gardens.
• Overnight in Ronda.
Day 7: MALAGA/ALMEIRA
Almeira (1 night)
• After breakfast, check out and you will visit the famous old bull fighting ring and area tour in Ronda.
• After the tour, proceed to Malaga. Sightseeing and lunch at Malaga.
• After lunch, proceed to Almeira. A detailed greenhouse visit in the afternoon.
• Overnight in Almeira.
Day 8: GRANADA / CORDOBA
Cordoba (2 nights)
• After Orchard Tour and Almeira area tour, proceed to Granada.
• Visit the famous Alhambra Palace of Granada. Proceed to Cordoba.
• Overnight in Cordoba.
Day 9: CORDOBA
• After breakfast, visit to the Mosque-cathedral of Cordoba. Walk in the beautiful gardens and parks of the city.
• After dinner, optional Flamenco dance show in Cordoba.
• Overnight in Cordoba.
Day 10: DEPARTURE DAY
Flight to Canada
• After breakfast, our tour concludes and we say goodbye to our new friends and transfer to the airport for the flight home.